Saturday 19 June 2010

The End is Nigh....


Time flies, and one month has quickly gone by and my time at Tyndale House in Cambridge is about to come to an end soon. Work has been progressing well, and I must say I am rather pleased with the progress thus far. I managed to tidied up the Introductory chapter of the book I am working on, and made significant revision on 3 other chapters. What's left for me is to tidy up the manuscript and then perhaps look for a publisher to publish my work.

This visit to Cambridge is also a very memorable one, and I will blog in the next post why this is so. Friends who have been following me on my Facebook would probably able to guess the reason for this.

This is my final weekend here - and I am going to chill out and have a little break before heading home.

No comments: