Saturday 23 June 2007

How Does A Biblical Scholar...?

I have started a series on "How Does A Biblical Scholar...?", hoping to answer some of the questions raised by friends, students, and people that I meet along the way.

The first post is on how I prepare and preach a sermon (followed by a postscript), and this is followed by a second post on how I organise my personal library.

The upcoming one will be on how I read the Bible (still struggling with this particular post).

So if you have any questions related to the practical aspects of the Christian faith that you would like to ask me, just drop me a note: karyong at stm dot edu dot my.

There is no promise that I will be able to answer your question(s), but if time permits and if I am able, I will try my best.




4 comments:

rccnlj said...

Looking forward to your 'How does a biblical scholar read the bible.' ;)

Kar Yong said...

coming...coming...just got to be a bit patient... :-) It's a difficult post to write...

rccnlj said...

Still waiting.... *cheeky grin

rccnlj said...

And the waiting goes on and on and on and on and on and on..... :D