Sunday 3 June 2007

BibleWorks 7


On behalf of the seminary students and faculty, we made an Institutional Promotional Programme purchase for BibleWorks 7 at heavily discounted prices. The people at BibleWorks are really efficient and the package arrived in less than 2 weeks after our order! I can now upgrade my BibleWorks from version 6 to 7 - finally! There are many new exciting features in version 7 - I will be playing with it and hope to post some of my new "discoveries" soon.

With BibleWorks, hopefully, we will be making it mandatory for our students in my seminary to use this software for their exegesis courses soon....

2 comments:

pearlie said...

Looking forward to your posting of discoveries but hoping you'd also post some good tips :) I am not yet using it.

Anonymous said...

look forward to your "tips" in using BW and also your insights!