There are many things I like being a Malaysian. But there are many things I particularly dislike about Malaysians, especially in the way questions are being thrown at me.
Let me just highlight 5 questions that are most frequently asked that I find rather annoying and tasteless, to say the least.
1) What is your salary like?
2) Why are you still single? Do you want me to recommend someone for you?
3) How much is your house worth now? Wah...that means you are very rich!
4) How much did you pay for this or that?
5) How much royalty did you receive for your book? Since your book is so expensive, you must be very rich, right or not?
What are some of the questions you have been asked frequently by your fellow Malaysians that you think would make it to the Most Annoying Questions My Fellow Malaysians Ask?