Thursday 13 March 2008

Kuching - Food!


I think the above cartoon aptly describes me - in terms of size! I ate so much in Kuching last weekend where I conducted the course, Biblical Interpretation, at our extension centre - the folks there really know how to feed me. I had 4 meals a day, excluding the tea breaks.

When I went for a jog this morning, I suddenly felt some unusual heaviness....must be result of all the great food. Gosh - I will be in Kuching again this weekend to complete teaching the course. How am I going to survive with all the food? Resistance is futile...

3 comments:

Paul Long said...

From a NZ pizza advert on TV comes this line ...(context of a girl who is into fitness and health and so very careful with her diet ... but gives in to the new pizza special)

"My body is still a temple but I observe feast days".

I thought that was creative!!

rccnlj said...

Hahaha - almost used that pic on my blog... Wei.. count the calories... *cheeky grin*

Kar Yong said...

Hi Paul,

That was really creative!!