Monday 14 July 2008

SBL Interenational Meeting Day 4: July 9


July 9, the 4th day into SBL International Meeting, was the day I read my paper in the Paul and Pauline Literature Session. Together with me were 3 other papers being presented in the morning session, highlighted below.

Michael Godfrey, Australian Catholic University

Johan Strijdom, University of South Africa

Kar Yong Lim, Seminari Theoloji Malaysia

Gerard M Ellis, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand

I think my paper was just average. However, it did generate some interesting discussion among some of the participants during the coffee break time. I am very appreciative of the feedback received. Now the task ahead is to try to polish up the paper and, hopefully, get it published in one of the journals soon.

3 comments:

愛丁堡.四十不惑 said...

Hi. Can I have your paper? Cheers!

Kar Yong said...

Sure. Can I have your email? Drop me a note at my email: karyong at stm dot edu dot my

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.