Monday, 14 July 2008

SBL Interenational Meeting Day 4: July 9

July 9, the 4th day into SBL International Meeting, was the day I read my paper in the Paul and Pauline Literature Session. Together with me were 3 other papers being presented in the morning session, highlighted below.

Michael Godfrey, Australian Catholic University

Johan Strijdom, University of South Africa

Kar Yong Lim, Seminari Theoloji Malaysia

Gerard M Ellis, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand

I think my paper was just average. However, it did generate some interesting discussion among some of the participants during the coffee break time. I am very appreciative of the feedback received. Now the task ahead is to try to polish up the paper and, hopefully, get it published in one of the journals soon.


愛丁堡.四十不惑 said...

Hi. Can I have your paper? Cheers!

Kar Yong said...

Sure. Can I have your email? Drop me a note at my email: karyong at stm dot edu dot my

Michelle O'Hara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.