Tuesday 30 September 2008

End of Academic Year Lunch


We had a little lunch celebration at the end of our Introduction to the New Testament class. I wished I had a couple more weeks of classes to cover a few more areas that were left untouched in Pauline studies. Nevertheless, it has been a real joy teaching this bunch of first year students. I hope that they have learned something out of this class.

Hmm...I have never seen my students so focused in the class before...

Dr Tony Siew
has shared some of his insights teaching Introduction to the New Testament at Trinity Theological College, Singapore. Like him, I suspect I have left my students confused at the end of the course as well.


Anyway, someone decided to gatecrash our lunch celebration and claimed allegiance to me, just for that particular day!

4 comments:

pearlie said...

I wished I had a couple more weeks of classes to cover a few more areas that were left untouched in Pauline studies

Ah ... there will never be enough ler

yourshoeah said...

Yeah, was hoping for some treatises on James, Jude and Revelation + Johannine epistles.

But i'm happy with what I have been given and the New Perspectives shown. Keep it up, and maybe you might consider Fuller Theological Seminary one day...XP

Kar Yong said...

Hi Pearlie,

Yup yup...Given me another 20 hours also not enough. How to teach NT in 40 hours?? hahaha

Kar Yong said...

Hi Yoshua,

Thanks for your patience in my class!

Fuller ah...it's already Fullest in STM...so I don't need Fuller...hahahha