Wednesday 8 October 2008

My Teaching Load for 1st Semester 2009


This is how my teaching load for the 1st semester of 2009 looks like:

1) Exegesis of Romans
2) Exegetical Method - co-teaching with the Rabbi
3) Advanced Hermeneutics and Homiletics - a DMin course, co-teaching with Dr Philip Siew
4) Biblical Interpretation - TEE course
5) Supervision of 3 MDiv students writing thesis in NT
6) Supervision of 2 MTheol students writing thesis in NT
7) Potentially, another 2 new MTheol students will be working on NT

Someone still thinks I have time to goyang kaki... :-)

4 comments:

Perng Shyang Teng said...

5) Supervision of 3 MDiv students writing thesis in NT, INCLUDING ONE WILL BE WRITING IN CHINESE!!!

Kar Yong said...

Hi Perng Shyang,

Hey, I thought you are writing in English??

Paul said...

Someone should write their's in German and see KY sweat! :-)

Kar Yong said...

Hi Paul,

I welcome that! Haha..