Monday 18 August 2008

Reading Week But Work as Usual...

It's reading week for the seminary and there will be no lectures.

I will not be in my seminary office this week, as I have requested the roof leakage problem in my office to be fixed so as to minimise any disruption to my work. Let's hope this problem can be sorted out once and for all as I have been tolerating it for more than 1.5 years already.

Although I will not be in the seminary office this week, it is not a break for me. I will still need to get some work done in the church office in order to finalise the classes for our Adult Bible School scheduled for the next quarter. In addition, I hope to get the bulk of the editing for my manuscript done by the end of the week. Furthermore, I have another sermon to prepare for the weekend and a camp for the following weekend - so it is work as usual.

No comments: