To celebrate the year of Saint Paul, the Faculty of Theology and the Faculty of Philosophy of Saint Paul University are proud to host jointly a one-day conference on Exploring Paul.
Papers may be on any aspect of Saint Paul's life and thought, from his historical circumstances to his philosophical and theological endeavours and the associated problems of interpretation.
The date of the conference is Wednesday, April 29th, 2009, to be held at the Saint Paul University.
Papers are to be a maximum of 25 minutes reading time.
Please send an abstract (1000 word maximum) by March 10, 2009 to:
Faculty of Philosophy
Confirmed Participants include:
- Normand Bonneau (Theology): Story Line and Behavior in Paul: Salvation-Historical Consciousness
- J. Kevin Coyle (Theology): Paul after Paul: Early Christian Readings (or Not) of the Apostle?
- Richard Feist (Philosophy): Paul's Cynicism
- Raymond Jahae (Philosophy): Reflections on Paul's Teaching on the Law
- Jim Pambrun (Theology): Creation and New-Creation in Paul: a Reflection on the Aesthetic Moment in Apocalyptic Genre