Friday 6 February 2009

Tired....Exhausted...

It has been a very exhausting week for me, commuting between KL and Seremban, and rushing from the seminary to the hospital and then home everyday. Dad was warded in the hospital for 9 days, and he was finally discharged this afternoon. Hopefully, life would go back to normal next week, but again, I dread to face the days ahead. There would a huge pile of things that will be waiting for me that I did not manage to look into this past week. It will be a busy, busy week ahead. Well, someone in the seminary said that if you are busy, you have bad time management. Does that aptly describe me?

Anyway, thanks to all who supported me in your prayers. And I was glad that I was able to cancel some of my speaking engagements for the coming weeks - that would give me time to recover.

8 comments:

Florence said...

sorry 2 hear abt ur dad. will pray.

Perng Shyang Teng said...

Good to know that your dad is recovering, will continue to uphold you and your family in prayer.

Take care and be wise in manage your time! Haha!

pearlie said...

I wish you dad well and that he will fully recover in no time.
You too, that you will have double portion of time :)
Keep well.

逍遥子Odysseus said...

good son, good testimony.

relationship worth more than work performance.?? haha...加油!

Kar Yong said...

Thanks, Florence.

Kar Yong said...

Thanks, Perng Shyang.

I will try to be FREE.... :-)

Kar Yong said...

Thanks, Pearlie.

Kar Yong said...

Sceptics,

Me a good son? That I am not sure.

But no matter what, I still think that relationship certainly does worth more. It's priceless!