Monday 23 July 2007

Lost In Translation: Language Matters

In my earlier post, I shared my struggles in writing the devotional readings for Asian Reflections, a project initiated by Scripture Union Malaysia. In the process of my writing, I discovered another frustration which is having to deal with some of the inconsistencies of the NIV translation. I will highlight some of these in future posts. But for now, I thought that it might be rather fun just to try this quiz on Lost in Translation: Language Matters and see how well one scores.

Check out the quiz by clicking on the following link:

Play Quiz: Lost in Translation: Language Matters now!

By the way, don't ask me what I score for the quiz.

2 comments:

pearlie said...

I tried but at the look of the first question, I gave up!! haha

Kar Yong said...

pearlie,
persistence is the key mah...