Thursday 22 November 2007

Christmas Ideas


I am going off topic in this post.

I am helping to promote a novel arts and craft venture by my sister. Together with two other friends, they have come out with some cool and neat ideas for Christmas gifts. Check out their blog, ARTSYC.

They are making their products available this week. Please visit their booth at Mont Kiara Bazaar. There are more products on display.

Details as follows:

Venue:
  • Mont Kiara Bazaar, Plaza Mont Kiara.
  • For map to venue, please click here.

Date:

  • Thursday, 22 November 2007 evening from 5pm to 10pm
  • Sunday, 25 November 2007 from 11.30am to 6.00pm

If you drop by, just mention that you come to know about their booth in my blog, and I am pretty sure the ladies will give you a good deal. They will be very pleased of your support.

No comments: