Monday 12 November 2007

Precious Monday


A day of rest finally! The last time I had a day off was exactly 1 month ago. For the past 4 weeks, I have been on the road, teaching and preaching in various locations, and attending numerous meetings and retreats in different parts of the country. It's been very tiring, to say the least (I think the age factor plays a significant role here!).

Anyway, it's nice to have a real Sabbath rest on a precious Monday after a month of running around. Let's hope there would be more regular Sabbaths....

4 comments:

pearlie said...

What if I wear so many hats that even if I get the day off from work, I still need to "work" at home? What is rest?

Alex Tang said...

donno. I just run around until I crashed. Then I get up and I do it all over again. Doesn't sound very smart, does it?

Kar Yong said...

Hi Pearlie,

I must confess I don't know what is "rest." Yesterday was my rest day, but I ended up running around - do some banking, did some shopping, and a bit of gardening as well - did not even have rest....!

Kar Yong said...

Alex,

Sounds like we are in the same boat - let's hope we don't sink together....