Friday 4 April 2008

I am Barred from Recommending Books for the Library!


Talking about books, Pearlie dedicated a song to me, sung in the tune of "Old MacDonald had a Farm." Check it out!

And know what - I think I must have blown the seminary library's budget in my quest for building up the NT books in the library. This is what I received from the librarian, who has a real good sense of humour:

"Given your book request track record,....you are barred from recommending any more books unless they cost less than US$10.00!!"

But thank God there is CBD Academic Closeouts to look out for.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I received a similar message from my homechurch yesterday, I can't order any books for church library for this year!

pearlie said...

Three people cannot buy anymore books for the library, 2 church and 1 personal, 2 by order and 1 self-imposed :) unbelievable ...

Word verification = aiosqnfo
(I lost info) :D

pearlie said...

sorry - brain misfunction:
should be 1 seminary, 1 church, 1 personal (library)

Kar Yong said...

hahaha....that's makes these 3 the unholy trinity....