Thursday 10 April 2008

Back Home...And Going Off Again

I am now back from Singapore and I had a good time participating in the Asia Emerging Leaders Summit 2008 (AELS). It was a great time catching up with old friends who were at the 1st AELS 2007 in Bali. Of course, the added bonus was the opportunity to meet up with potential theological student, Joshua.

However, I won't be home for long. Early tomorrow morning, I am flying off to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, to participate in the Symposium on Romans with Robert Jewett organised by the Sabah Theological Seminary. More about this later.

3 comments:

SATheologies said...

Great meeting you too, KY. Bon Voyage and enjoy squeezing your brain juices in Sarawak :)

Kar Yong said...

JW,

Correction...It's Sabah....not Sarawak....Just in case my Sabahan friends are not too happy of having their state being equated to Sarawak...Haha

SATheologies said...

Oh no... my mistake.
Sorry to your Sabahan friends.