Tuesday 4 September 2007

1,000km in 4 days!

Over the Merdeka weekend, I clocked almost 1,000km on the road. On Friday morning, I drove from KL to Rompin to speak at the St. Mary's Cathedral Fellowship camp, and then back to Seremban the following day. Then on Sunday, I hit the road again together with two of my colleagues from church. This time, it was down south to historic Melaka to speak at the Malacca Evangelical Free Church, with the help from my colleagues who did a skit for me.

But we had a good break in Melaka. We decided to say a night and savoured some of the Melaka goodies....

Now it's back to work at the seminary. It was tiring, but yet a fulfilling weekend, despite all the hours spent on the road! The real joy is to see people responding to the exposition of the scriptures.

No comments: