Tuesday 11 September 2007

The Unofficial Bibleworks Blog


I know that some of my students are requesting (or pestering...to put it mildly) that I do a training on how to use Bibleworks 7. I must admit that I am a bit tight for time and may only offer a training session in the next semester.

In the meantime, please visit the unofficial Bibleworks blog for ideas of how to fully maximise the use of Bibleworks. There are some very cool and interesting ideas there!

Be sure also to visit the Bibleworks Forum too if you have any issues or problems with the use of Bibleworks. Check out how other users of Bibleworks resolve the problems they face and learn some new tips or tricks in using the software.

Have fun with Bibleworks.

2 comments:

Lee Chee Keat said...

Great...even better!! Since I will be starting my study in STM next semester, I will get more chances and tips to efficiently do exegesis through bibleworks!! It's okay, no worries and meanwhile thanks for giving other ways I could use bibleworks effectively.

Kar Yong said...

Great, Chee Keat - looking forward to further discussion with you.