Tuesday 4 September 2007

Bring the Whole Bible to Chapel!

As I was rushing out my office for the chapel this morning, I quickly grabbed my NA-27 along.

But when I stepped into the chapel, I realised that this could be a mistake as our Rabbi would be preaching. True enough, he preached from Psalm 56:8. But on the brighter side, modern technology saved the day - the text was flashed on the projector.

The moral of the story: Bring the "whole" Bible to chapel next time! Or, better still, just don't bring it, count on modern technology!

3 comments:

Reb Anthony Loke said...

ha! serves you right to leave behind two-thirds of your sword.

pearlie said...

hehe ... happened to me before too!

Kar Yong said...

Hi Pearlie, looks like you have also forgotten your 2/3 sword...I won't feel so bad now...