Saturday 17 January 2009

Back to Darulnaim for the Weekend


This afternoon, I will be flying back to my hometown Kota Bharu to sort out some personal matters. This will most likely be my last trip "home" for a long time as my parents have already moved in to stay with me in KL.

I think I will be enjoying some of the delicacies of Kelantan that I really miss such as budu, nasi dagang, ayam percik, akok, nasi kerabu, laksa kelantan, pulut kacang, and ..... Counting calories will NOT be in my vocabulary for the weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir, you are Kota Bahru boy, yet can be so good in english... God is so wonderful...

Kar Yong said...

Davinci,

Well, the only little advantage I had was that I had an Englishman as my English tutor when I was in my primary school.

Unknown said...

Sir, you come from chinese primary school or national malay school?

just wonder, know that you do read chinese..??

Kar Yong said...

Chinese school...But my chinese is really bad - I hate my chinese classes.. :-)