Friday 9 January 2009

Sandakan Trip - Photos

I promised to post some photos taken during my recent Sandakan trip. Let me start with what Malaysia is famous for!
This was our Welcoming lunch, hosted by Clarence, one of the graduates of the seminary, who is now a priest at one of the Anglican Churches in the Diocese of Sabah - Seafood bah kut teh. See the amount of food, and we finished them all.

Dinner at Lan Yin's place






Look at the crab! Guess who ate all those crab? Hint: It was not Joel

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo...sir, u r making me miss sandakan again....haha...

by d way, i have booked airticket liao...going back soon...yes....

pearlie said...

Seafood bah kut teh
Oh my goodness ... that was exactly what came out of my mouth the moment the page loaded - untuk berapa orang ni???

SATheologies said...

WOW... heaven!

Perng Shyang Teng said...

Look at the t-shirt, I think he was Mr LCK, am I right?

Kar Yong said...

Hi Desmond,
Good for you!! Eat on my behalf!

Kar Yong said...

Hi Sze Zeng,
I hope heaven got this kind of food too!!

Kar Yong said...

Hi Pearlie,

It was for a dozen people - imagine how much we can eat!!

Kar Yong said...

Perng Shyang,
I will let the guilty one owe up himself... :-)