Tuesday 27 January 2009

Reunion Dinners and Food

Over the past couple of days, I have been meeting up with relatives and friends for New Year celebration. I had Yee Sang for 3 meals in a row - and I think by now, I have had enough of Yee Sang already.

Anyway, it was great meeting up with relatives and friends over this season. I will go on diet soon!

Yee Sang at one of the cell groups on Friday night


Meeting up with TS and SJ for breakfast on Saturday morning at a coffee place before TS flew off to Dubai


Yee Sang and dinner wih my aunt, cousins and their family on Saturday night in a very nice traditional Chinese restaurant


Lunch with Desmond and some of my students on Sunday at a Korean BBQ Restaurant


Yee Sang again, and the traditional reunion dinner with my father's extended family in a local restaurant on Sunday, New Year's eve.

No comments: