Monday 5 January 2009

Gordon Conwell Invites Adjuncts from Majority World


I have just received the following notice which may be of interest.

Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Charlotte, is interested in involving faculty from majority world evangelical institutions as adjuncts when they are available in the United States for longer or shorter periods of time (even as one-session guest lecturers). Our students and faculty are eager to benefit from qualified national and missionary professors in any theological and ministry discipline.

Communication about interest and availability can be sent to the dean's office at the Charlotte campus via pnielsen@gcts.edu.

7 comments:

Florence said...

interesting. this is a good move on their part.

Alex Tang said...

I wonder how much are they paying :)

SATheologies said...

I wonder how interested are their students and the response of such lectures..

Kar Yong said...

Florence,

I am tempted to try it out!!

Kar Yong said...

Alex,
If they pay my airfare, accommodation and food, and some pocket money, I think I would go... :-)

Kar Yong said...

Sze Zeng,

I guess it all depends. When I was at Gorcon-Conwell, both faculty and students were pretty open.

Florence said...

well, a GOOD idea is not enough. it has to be GOD's idea.

otherwise, that will be a good move, both for GC to hv u, and u to be w/ them.