Friday 30 May 2008

Greece Trip (2): What Makes the Ladies Go Ohhhh in Greece?

They say a picture paints a thousand words. I don't think I have anything else to say. Just look at my colleague in the first photo (she's in the centre).


Just what are the ladies looking at? What makes them go "ohhhhh!"

Here's the answer!


I think these couple of photos might just compliment Sze Zeng's post on Key to the Men's Heart.


Update:
Click here to see what Alex believes made me go ahhhh!
So, Sze Zeng, you might have to rethink your post on the Key to the Men's Heart... :-)

5 comments:

Alex Tang said...

Mama Mia!

SATheologies said...

hahahahaha! That's the picture you are talking about huh?

It surely suit the joke :)

Kar Yong said...

Hi JW,

Yes - I had those photos in mind when I read your post in your blog. So I thought I would post the photos immediately, though I intended them to come on later.

Kar Yong said...

JW,

In light of what Alex posted on what makes me go "ahhhh", you might have to rethink about the post in your blog... :-)

SATheologies said...

Hi KY,

hahahaha...that picture at Alex's blog is funny!

Thank Jesus for not forgetting the word 'alone' here: Man shall not live by bread ALONE...