Sunday 18 May 2008

Off to Greece: Following St Paul's Footsteps


I am now at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, waiting for my Emirates flight to Athens via Dubai. Together with me are a group of 28 enthusiastic travellers, all very eager to begin our pilgrimage together to Greece in following St Paul's footsteps in his Second Missionary Journey, visiting places like Athens, Corinth, Philippi, Neapolis, Thessalonica, Berea, in addition to Kalambaka, Delphi, Thermopylae, Tempi and a 1-day cruise to the lovely islands of Aegina, Poros and Hydra.

I will be away until May 28. Subject to internet connection, I may blog about my trip whenever I have the opportunity. Else, I will update about the trip after I return.

For details of this trip, please click here. For an idea of our itinerary, please click here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you to have an enjoyable trip! May God be with you!

Tony Siew said...

I look forward to your posts, Kar Yong. Have a safe and great trip in the steps of Paul.

Paul Long said...

Kar Yong. When you get back, could you send me your e-mail add? Got an interesting proposal for you related to books for you to consider before you make your trip to Auckland

Paul : pastor.paspaullong@gmail.com

SATheologies said...

wow... u are on the trip again. Safe journey.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your posts too.

Kar Yong said...

Thanks, Perng Shyang. Trust you have a good trip to Hong Kong as well.

Kar Yong said...

Tony, Josh, and Alex
Thanks for wishes. Will post some reflections over the course of the next few days.

Watch out Alex's blog too - he has already begun to post what he bought in Greece!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a nice trip with family. Posting some sharings and photos on my blog.

Kar Yong said...

Hi Perng Shyang,
Yes, have been reading your posts and enjoying your photos. Glad that you have a good trip!